In 2010, Community Living Georgina began implementation of a new strategic plan that will guide the agency over the next five years in the achievement of its targeted goals and outcomes.
Highlights of the plan include:
- establishment of a Rights Committee
- review of current day support options and development of program outcomes
- research and develop ways to address support needs of individuals with complex medical needs
- develop strategies to improve staff awareness, connections & communication across agency services
- enhance communication and information sharing with families.
To download a copy of the 2010-2015 Strategic Plan please click on the link below.